Friday, March 10, 2006

what to do?

I have a friend who just had a traggic loss in his life. He isn't dealing with it very well, I mean on terms of what you would hope to see through the process of grief. I'm worried about him....really worried. The problem is that I'm not that close to him to have an affect on him and what he is going through. He is open enough to talk about it, but maybe he is just going through the anger stage. I don't know I'm worried he might take his own life someday soon. But all I can do is pray. If you guys pray please do this with me too.
DEAR GOD,
PLEASE HELP SAM THROUGH HIS GRIEF. PLEASE GIVE HIM PEACE AND LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN ALL I DO.
AMEN

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'll call you this weekend sometime. I will be praying for your friend. How sad!

Heather said...

Okay, I didn't call. I was sick (see blog for details). I do want to see you soon. Next weekend we are out of town. Brad's work schedule is erratic. I'll let you know.