Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My kid is a genius!

He obviously takes after his mom....what, it's true, well at least that he is super smart. Yesterday my kid sang the ABC song to me. I'm so proud. I know there are tons of kids who have already acheived this feat and at earlier ages, but this time it was my kid. HURRAY!
Also I'm working on potty training and I think he's getting it pretty good. I have a star chart for him and he it's the best thing in the world to earn a sticker.
I'm loving part time. I'm nervous about money, but I'm trusting God. Also if I have to I can always go back to full time. Well I'm home on Mons, tues, and weds so if anyone want to call me please do becuase part of our budget cut to do this was taking away long distance!!! But I do have a cell phone for nights and weekends (which if you ask me should start on friday as a weekend, but anyways).
The other week I was at WALMART (I hate it there but had to go for my prescriptions) and found a lime green/apple green king comforter for $21.00. I decided to get it for bub and cut it down into a twin and make a pillow or something out of the rest. Well this is a great idea except since it was on clearance all the sheets are gone. I thought green is a hot color this will be no problem....I was wrong. The only ones I have found cost twice the amount of the comforter. It's not a deal if you have to spend more money to make it work. Well why am I telling you this. Not just to brag that I'm being crafty, but to send you on a mission to your local walmarts to find the twin size THINK SPRING sheets in green or blue (the link is just to show the brand and the colors)! I am willing to pay up to $21.00 for shipping and cost. I even checked ebay, so you know I'm desperate. If you know me, Let me know!!!
That's all for now not much exciting to say but thought I would make an effort to do some blogging at least once a week since I'm home. Cross your fingers! I might write more than that.

No comments: