Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ben, gym and jerrick

So we went to Bennigans of course on St. patty's day. JR is Irish and I'm not and he says I'm more obsessed with it than he is. I say I'm Irish by injection LOL don't tell. It was a lot of fun they had a guy dressed up like a leprecaun passing out fun shamrock stuff and selling raffle tickets, and a live DJ. The resteraunt is ajoined with a hotel and they had started sitting people in there. Well they tried to sit us in there and I'm glad I spoke up and asked if we could wait for a seat in the resteraunt. We only waited 5 more minutes and had a lot of fun rather than missing the music the leprechaun and all the hype. We both had potato soup...yum!

I joined the gym this week. My friend Leanne from church brought me to hers and I love it so I signed up and have been going everyday since. Well not on Sunday, but that's my day off. I'm mainly doing cardio fat burning stuff, and then once a week or maybe 2x I'll do weight lifting afterwards. It's a really nice gym and I really like it so far. I'm annoyed though because the cardinal fitness opened up the week after I signed up. I might switch later because it's so much cheaper, but for now I really like where I'm at and I'm glad I signed up when I did because it was half off enrollment month. Jerrick loves going to the daycare there. I'm sore today though. Too much weights yesterday. I tried to spend extra time in the steam room, but had to get going. I think if I'm still sore in the morning I might just go the the pool and swim laps.

I forgot to mention that the other week I was helping someone at the bank and their hyphenated last name was Jerrick. I had to comment and the guy told me his wife kept her name because it was so unusual and her sister named her son that! I was excited that it's not completely unique. I also saw it in a baby name book at the library and was shocked because I could never find it when he was on his way!

I can't believe it's still so cold out! Where is my spring? Where is my happy ending? Where have all the cowboys gone??

1 comment:

Heather said...

We went to Bennigan's too on St. Patty's day. And we both were decked out in green. We're not Irish though, but green is a fab color.