Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SUN and the Beatles

Dang it now that I know I say so I feel like I can't do it anymore. oh well I'll get over it. SO since I want to go to disney in 2008 with my sister and her kids I've been checking things out. I keep looking at the prices and I've decided it would be stinking awesome to get a job at the disney store in the mall. The problem is the hours I'm sure aren't the best. But I would only do this is JR get's a different job that is a 8-4 or something like that. Well anyways the parks look awesome and I would love to bring Jerrick there someday. But the problem is that I really want to go to a beach THIS YEAR. I need the sun and the sand! bring it on already before I turn into the whitest girl in America. Speaking of white, I'm watching this new series called black,white and it's pretty interesting. It's a white family done up to look black , and a black family done up to look white. It comes on late wednesday nights and it's pretty good and thought provoking, if you like that sort of thing anyways.
Just another little funny thing, the other day Jerrick sang the Beatles. For no reason he was singing, "I love you, yeah yeah yeah." JR was the first to realize. Now it's one of his favorite songs to sing.

1 comment:

Mel said...

everyone who reads this blog need to go back to my march 5th entry, I think it is, and fill out my johari window test. My results aren't conclusive with such a small sample. lol