So my sister said that all my blogs start off with "so", this is why I have changed the title of my blog. I gave Jerrick a hair cut yesterday with the clippers. I love his long hair but kept trying to trim it and he would just move all around so it was never even. I decided to cut it now so that by Easter it would be growing out to a decent length for pictures. It was the first time I was able to do it without him screaming bloody murder after the first couple cuts. He did really well until I was doing the last ear and nicked the top of it (crap, dumb mom). He looks super cute with short hair. It makes him look, even more, like a rowdy little boy instead of a damn hippy haha. My mom told me a story about when she was a teen. She brought a guy home to meet her dad. When her date put out his hand to shake my grandpa reached in his wallet and pulled out $5 and slapped it in the guys hand. He said "First go get a hair cut and then you can date my daughter!" How embarassingly hillarious is that. I mean my dad is old school too, but (surprisingly) he's never done anything like that.
This week I'm going through some emotional struggles and I'm not sure what I'm struggling with. I hope I will find out soon so I can deal with it because I feel pretty useless while I'm going through this. I'm sure a lot of it has to deal with being alone with me and bubby again and still missing my family. I hope it gets better soon.
The stinkin' Cardinal Fitness that was supposed to open up back in Jan is still not open and is sending out flyers again to join up before hand for the deal of 50% off the enrollment fee. But the other day I did go as a guest with Leanne to her gym and they have an awesome facility and free childcare for two hours a day while you are there! It's more expensive but they have a whole lot more for me to look forward too. So I think I'll join it and get it started already!
No comments:
Post a Comment