This weekend was our work party and it was a whole lot of fun. I got a little too snockered and so did my friends. JR picked us up after he got off work (which was convientently nearby and over at the same time), but I wish he could have been there. We danced the night away and my thighs have been killing me ever since. I've discovered I like bahama mamas and that you shouldn't where boots that weren't made for walking, if you plan on dancing. I also won 50 bucks which was a lot of fun, we needed it.
This next week I go to training to learn the new system for the bank that is taking over. I hope it goes ok it's just pretty annoying that it's on Christmas week.
JR's grandpa just passed today so this weekend we will be going to the funeral. Pray for him and the families comfort especially his grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment