Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cute things that my son does

So I thought that I should keep record of the adorable things my son does and says so that I can remember them someday. Well I think they are cute anyway.
The other day I was calling for JR, but said Honey. Jerrick comes through the door and says I'm here mommy. I told him you aren't honey you're Sweet Heart. He looked at me really serious and in a cave man way said "me no eat fart, (then pointed to his own belly and said) me bub!"
Also he likes to say his prayers and he shuts his eyes really tight and folds his hands in front of his face and says. Dear Jeeesus, tank yoo por ebbyting!
A while ago I had him "help" me separate the laundry and just told him to get the white socks and put them in the one pile. Well the next day I find him using a sand shovel and digging in the white socks and dumping them in the middle of the colors. I asked him what he was doing and he smiled and looked up and me with pride and said "me heyping mommy!" hehe I couldn't be mad at him after that.
Ahen he does something that he thinks is just great instead of TADA he say AH DA or AH LA.
He also keeps telling be that he wubs me, even before I say it too. What a cutie.
Today he ate 2 soft tacos from taco bell all on his own, dang he must have been hungry.

1 comment:

Maeve said...

Oh my word he is so adorable!