Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

SO this week I have been running around a bit, like a chicken with her head cut off. I have been driving about 45 minutes to training everyday this week. Training has been really hard. I have honestly been praying for patience. We are there from 9:30 until 4:30 with an hour lunch. Well the lady next to me has been asking me a lot of questions and I was getting annoyed. I thought it was just me so I thought I would count today and see how many questions she asked just me. Not including any she directed to everyone in general or those she asks the trainer. Well be the end of the day, just marking down on a peice of paper the ones I noticed (and I'm sure I missed some)I counted 40! FORTY FREAKING QUESTIONS! I am not the trainer and I am trying to learn too and pay attention. Oh well. Like I said I'm asking for patience. Counting the questions does make it entertaining for me though. Tomorrow I'm shooting for 50! At least during lunch break I have been shopping so I can get it done. I just have 2 more people to shop for! and they are just little things.
After work I have been shopping too and I got some good things. I'm trying to be thoughtful with them. We really havent done this much for Christmas before because we never had the funds. But both of us being at our jobs for a while now gave us a good bonus!
I miss my friends. I haven't seen much of Amy cause she went to training last week and this weekend we were at the funeral so I was busy and gone. I'm really upset with Jennay, but I'm sure she's oblivious to that fact, Either way it doesn't matter becuase she doesn't call me. My family is in Ohio and the rest of my Friends are far enough away that I can't see them except on special occasions. I know Boo Hoo! Either way I miss you all. Love you!
Well anyways I'm excited my parents are coming up this weekend. Hopefully for more than just a few days. I still have to clean some rooms and pick up the others.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I know I am not close, like a neighbor, but we really should try to get together some time. Our new place is much bigger, and we love to entertain. Plus, I have never met bub. Anyways, I miss you and love you!

DeeDee said...

I miss you, too. I got your message. Sorry I missed you call. We've all been sick out here on the west coast. Flu season or something. Your post made me laugh. I love you, and I'll call you later this week.

Mel said...

Getting together would be stellar. I just have to work out things with the kiddo and work for me and JR.