Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday

Thought I would start blogging with not much to say, but if I wait until an exciting story happens, it won't...So until I get into the swing of things my blog might indeed be a bit mundane....despite the title!
Today, the boys and I went to Heather D's house...She is in charge of making the video for our churches new family time on Weds...called RUCKUS...TANGENT  I'm excited and scared for our program...Excited, because I think it could work really well for our church...it's what we need, and we can really grow into it as well... I think.... I'm scared because I've really pushed for this to happen and worked along with others to make it happen...What if it doesn't do well...I know I'll be expected to be there each time...while that's okay,  I chose for it to only be 2 times a month..it will be something else to do...when I have trouble with money or depression or both...It will be hard for me to go...I really need to pray about it, rather than worry...Lord I pray you would bless RUCKUS!! Please be with every decision Kim makes with it....
So return to original story...@ Heather's house to day we make a video about RUCKUS...Heather is really great at editing so I'm sure it will be alright, but my acting will not be....LOL
After we left and came home the boys and me stayed outside. Sammy let me put his gloves on finally and threw snow at whatever they could....mostly the house...I stayed outside and took down the Christmas  Valentines lights...LOL I kept waiting on JR SOMEBODY to do it, but mostly I've forgotten, or it's been freezing! After I told her about this my sister gave me a GREAT piece of advise...She said, "Something that I've learned over 12 years of marriage is that SOMEBODY is ME....LOL Crack me up and it's sooooo true...Somebody is me, so I did it and I didn't even care....it felt good.

No comments: