Saturday, February 27, 2010
Date Day...well sorta
This weekend was a lot of fun...Saturday morning me and the boys went on a "date" and then to the store to find gogo crazybones...Jerrick was really excited after seeing a commercial about them, and I decided that he could spend his hard earned allowance on it. Unfortunately the toy is really new, so from what I saw they did not have any at the Walmart in Troy. In stead we bought a Mighty Beanz!! LOL I know they are lame, but the thing was only $5, came with one bean and a track and Jerrick hasn't stopped playing with it!!! The best part was that we ran across a collector...I'm not even sure how many packs they were buying, but the bought all the the ones that were in a 6 pack of beans and had them all open and the kid (who was about Jerrick's age) was going through them and discarding the ones he already had in to the case and holding onto the new ones like gold!!! They came back for more while we were there, luckily they didn't want the blue track that we were able to grab because I was not in a mood for a brawl. It's like beanie babies all over again! Maybe that's the thing you make something with the word bean in it and it sells like hotcakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment