Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jedi Jesus!!

On the way to church today Jerrick was looking at his B-I-B-L-E. The conversation went like this...
J-Mom, do you know what the debil turned into when he was in the garden??
M-What?
J- A SNAKE!! The debil can turn into anything!
M- God can turn into anything too!
J- You know what I think...I think Jesus should turn into a Jedi...and then He could pull out his light "saver"...and the debil would have a bat with spikes....and Jesus would cut OFF the spikes...and would WIN!!!
M-That would be pretty sweet!
hehe...I love it...I think he really liked the Angel Wars video we got for him to watch...even though it's not biblical at all, it's a wonderful fiction cartoon that portrays some really cool angels....I would suggest it for anyone who is 6+ years and like Star Wars the Clone Wars..It's a lot of fun

No comments: