Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My cute son

So Jerrick has been saying a lot of cute things lately and I thought that I would get them down before I forgot them

-the other day we had soup and he said "Mom this is good, what did you make it out of". I said that I didn't make it I just heated it up. SO he looked at the soup and looked at me and said "What did God make it out of?" (I told him that God made everything, so this of course makes perfect sense.)

-He asked me today that if it got dark because God laid down? (so cute) I told him no, but that God made the earth to spin and the Sun and showed him with a flashlight how sometimes we don't get sun...I'm not sure if he got it though.

-He told me he wanted to marry me when he grows up. I tried to explain, but he doesn't understand why that won't work.

-He also keeps having pretend conversations with his brother...I'm starting to get tired of pretending to be Sammy's voice. Most of these conversations talk about what Jerrick is going to teach Sam to do when he is bigger..these include, but are not limited to...skateboarding, riding a bike, swimming, Frisbee, and how to read. Now I just have to teach Jerrick these things.

-One last story. While Sammy was in the hospital I got to come home for a night while JR was in the Hospital and I picked up Jerrick. While we were driving home he started telling me about superheros and their teams. He told me that spiderman was the strongest because he didn't have a team, he fights bad guys alone....He was quiet for a little bit and then asked "Mom, when I grow up can you make me a superhero?" I smiled and said sure.

No comments: