Monday, May 19, 2008

in need of changes

I am feeling really out of touch lately. I feel out of touch with myself, with my friends, even with the reality of things. Days seem to go by one after the other and nothing is different. I don't know if this is baby blues or PPD. I feel like things will never change even though I've recently had a couple of big changes in my life. I mean I stinking moved 7 hours away from my previous home. I had a baby, we were in the hospital for 10 days for him and my family is so supportive now. I guess I just feel like I haven't found my niche.
In IL I really was able to get involved in the church there and was blessed to do so. Here I volunteered to help with music and was scheduled for one special song and one time singing with the praise team within 3 months. I just don't feel really needed in the area that I want to be in. There is always need for help with children's stuff and I just hate to get involved in it before I'm ready. I also feel like once involved in something like that you feel trapped and being a stay at home mom, Sunday is just one of the few times I spend more than 30 minutes away from my son. I was hoping that getting all these feelings out would help. I'm finding it hard to know what I'm feeling. It's hard too because all of my friends, other than my sister, are far away. and all seem to have problems of their own, not that it's their fault, just how can I complain. Don't know what to do.

No comments: