Jerrick turned 5 yesterday! I can't believe I'm the mom of a five year old and a 3 month old It's a bit insane to me. He had such a good party! We had a shark party and I made a coolio shark cake with teeth and all! He got his first real bike! and a whole lot of other great gifts that he hasn't stopped playing with. I'm so glad we are here by family and have been able to share these things with them and not have them travel home the next day. I'm so proud to have him as my son. I hope I can be a good mommy to both of my boys.
On another subject it was raining the other night and Jerrick said that it was probably raining because Jesus was crying. I asked why did he think Jesus would cry. He immediately answered, "he probably fell down and hurt his knee." I asked him who told him about Jesus crying and God laying down, since he has been talking like that lately and he said no one, it was just me mom. It's neat to see him already have a relationship with God starting to bloom.
No comments:
Post a Comment