I am also bummed about my Sunday school class. I love the class but am far from in the mood to teach it. I don't like getting up everyday early I never have and getting up Sunday as well is like fighting a battle every week. Well we haven't been to church in over a month. First was the Christmas party then the funeral then was christmas then new years and we have had people over. It's just been crazy, I hope my class isn't mad at me. I really don't feel like I should be the teacher, but I know that other wise we wouldn't have the class and that would be way worse. I know I am not close to God right now and am not really sure how I can help anyone (i know it's God not me) but still feel like I'm sort of living a lie.
My sister in law is visiting right now and we havne't talked much about what is going on. but that's ok I don't want her to feel she has to I told if she wanted to she could but I want this to be sort of a vacation for her from everything. To bad we are sort of broke right now because I would have liked to do more things with her.
One thing that's pretty exciting is I gave Jerrick a hair cut. It was not his first time, but it was my first time without the clippers. It's not completely horrible. The worst part was getting him to hold still while i was trying to blend. Let's put it this way, if I brought him to a salon and he got this cut I wouldn't have paid for it ;o) Also exciting is that he is now sleeping in his big boy bed and is pretty good about staying in it. I have only had to bring him back to it twice when he woke up too early but for the main part he stays in it. I took apart his crib today and shed a little tear inside. My baby is growing up.
I spent my gift cards and got me the shower curtain that I have been looking for forever. It's bright vertical stripes but mainly red.I also bought a beta fishy for my bathroom too. Very fun for jerrick. We haven't quite got a name for it, but it's gorgeous blue! So if you have any idea's for names let me know.
SO this is a list of my resolutions in no particular order.
- find God again (donde esta dios)
- be healthier with my diabetes
- have a newer car by 2007
- where lip gloss EVERY freakin day
- call my friends more often, before they aren't my friends anymore (like Chrissy for example sorry I have been meaning too, really ;o)
- drink more coffee
- move back to Ohio in 2008 if no one else moves here.
- have an extra day off work to spend with Jerrick
- having only one X in front of my L
- own and wear at least 50 pair of shoes
- call my family more often
- see more movies (one a year isn't cutting it folks)
- to not be sad for more than 2 days in a row
- join a class
- party at least once every other month (i know this is a sad goal but I have to be reasonable I'm a mom)
- get my son's first year baby scrapbook finished!
- love my husband more and more and my son too
- have a place with laundry...$2 a load is a load of YKW (you know what)
1 comment:
Oh I know you are super busy. I have been just kinda crazy stress myself, but since I am home for good we have plenty of time to hang-out!
Post a Comment