Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So I didn't know that Valentine's day came on the same day every year. I thought it was like the second monday in feb or something. I didn't know it was always on the 14th.

I have been super lonely lately. I have friends and keep in touch with some, but lately it hasn't been enough. I don't know. I'll probably get over it soon. I like my friends here it's just not the same as hearing from the people you've known for a while.

Did I ever tell you guys that I love to buy and decorate with seasonal items. Not just for Christmas, but basically every freakin month there is something to celebrate. Well I like to have a color scheme for these things.

I tried for another job a bit or at least sent out a resume and followed up, but when I was told the pay I basically dropped it like a day old pair of underpants. It would be good hours, but less hours and less pay makes Melissa a poor girl. And since I already am I am looking for somthing with less hours and higher pay to even itself out.

I am really liking our church lately and the class, but feel like I am not really close enough to God to be teaching our class. The problem is that if I don't teach it, it doesn't exist. So here I am. Lord help me.

I NEED A VACATION. I don't mean just any vacation. I mean me and JR and whoever else would like to come too ON A BEACH. I crave the sand and the sun and even the salty water a bit, being able to sit by the pool and enjoy whatever version of cancer I would get. Heck I figure we are all doomed to some sort, so I might as well enjoy it.

That dang gym is not open yet. It was supposed to open before the first of the year now they are saying sometime in Febuary.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Would you and JR ever be interested in coming to visit? Dinner or snacks, games, etc. Of course bring Jerrick--he could watch a movie or play or something. Thank about it.

Mel said...

we would love to. The fact is though, the only day we have off together is Sunday and we have too many obligations at church to miss. Maybe if we plan way ahead we can work it out. Let me know what date is good for you so we can ask off.