Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been informed that I need to update my blog sooo.....
hehe actually I have been wanting to update for sometime now, but just haven't sat down and done it. I don't have access to this site at work anymore. dang blocked sites. So the free time I had earlier to read others blogs and update mine no longer exist. now I just sit and find other sites to look at that aren't blocked yet ;oP
Today was a great thanksgiving me and JR and Jerrick just spent the day at home together, but it was really nice. I woke up early and started everything and then Jerrick woke up intime to watch the parade with me. He kept seeing the balloons and saying "look it mommy". I cooked the entire meal appetizers and deserts by myself. I am very proud.
I forgot to call my mom and sis though SORRY. the day went by fast and when I remembered it was too late to call OHIO so I will call this weekend. But I don't feel too bad they forgot to call me too right!
I haven't seen Rent yet, but I hear Dee is in it. so if you know her and aren't opposed to the gays (this is an inside joke and not to be taken seriously) than you should go and see it. I haven't seen Harry Potter either. I know I am lame for wanted to see it, but I do want to see both movies and I just don't have the opportunity too. Maybe next Wed (my day off) I will take Jerrick to the babysitters and see a double feature, the problem with that is I would have no one to share it with and it's not as fun that way, oh well.
Today after the after turkey nap I started decorating the house and I got really sad when I put up this Christmas village of my Aunt Gladys'. I started crying. It was last Christmas that I saw her and then in January she passed away. I never got to go to her funeral and it still upsets me I guess more than I knew. I dreamed about seeing her and apologizing that I didn't make it. She seemed to understand in my dream, but it still makes me sad. She was like a grandma to me and I don't know if she really knows how much I loved her.
Well that's a sad note , but other than that I did get decorations up and going for the holidays. We had to rearrange furninture to get the tree to fit and everything, but it's going to be super cute.

No comments: