Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I just want to smell good ;o(

SO I love Body by Victoria. Burkie had it on at Jennay's wedding and ever since then I where it and love it. well except for the last 3-4 months. I kept checking in at VS because the 3.4oz size is only $10 more than the 1.7oz. so you get twice as much for only $10. Well they haven't had it in for 3 months, 3 MONTHS! So today I finally broke down and just bought a smaller size (perfume has always been my indulgence on the $$$ side but still the bargain side of me didn't want to do it). Well during lunch I got a pack with lotion, body wash and perfume in it for a deal and then brought it to work to have Amy smell it. I handed to her and she pulled it out and it was soaked! The perfume I bought was leaking and everywhere in the container I was so annoyed. I'm exchanging it tomorrow, but seriously!

1 comment:

Mel said...

update I got my perfume exchanged and am excited about smelling super yummy tommorow. Jerrick came with me to the mall and stuck his finger in the lip gloss at VS lol they have a whole lot of makeup there now!!