- My child has not received his vacinations for over a year
- My license has been expired for over a year and suspended for 2 years (stupid Dr diabetes forms that the government won't forward to new addresses) also I have been to the dang DMV 5 times since I've lived here each time been turned away needing something new, this last time, today, I broke out in my car with a cursing fit.
- I have so much laundry to do that I could litterally not do it all in one trip to the laundry mat because it wouldn't all fit in my car. For a while we just couldn't afford it and now there is too much
- I am late to work ever so often not because I over slept or have a young child, but because I read the freakin scedule wrong (unbelievable I know, this has happened more times than I would like to admit)! It's like that time in college when I attended a 5 day a week class and thought it was a 4 day a week class, Seriously I'm a dumb a##
- I watch so much TV that I have to time the amount of time the TV stays off, not the time it's on, because that's the rest of the day (like today I'll keep it off for 2 hours) so sad I know.
- I have no milk in my fridge but there is some pop
- my kid fell through the stairs the other day because my sugar was too low after excersizing that I didn't hold his hand (no joke) he, by the grace of God is ok
- I am a crappy mom and wife, my husband cooks more often than me
- I hate having to work and miss out on his life, but at the same time I don't want to be a full time mom again, because that sucks in a whole other way
- I have no idea if all my student loans are in forbearance or not, but I hope so because I'm currently not paying on any of them
To top it off tonight I watched Monster and it made me sad.
2 comments:
Oh pumpkin you are not a bad adult. You are not strung out on crack with your child in foster care. Sure there are things you can improve upon, but as long as you did your best ever day then there is nothing more you can do.
Oh my gosh, Schwan. I love you so much. Your post made me laugh and get sad at the same time. I hear you, sister. True, I don't a baby, but I do things like that, too. I often feel like the worst wife of all time (Chris pays the bills, cooks, and cleans... I shop and nap). I miss you, friend. I will do everything I can to make the five year plan a reality. Call me. I don't have long distance and my cell phone doesn't work. I'm home all day today.
Post a Comment