Friday, September 30, 2005

I probably shouldn't post this but

I'm really upset at work lately. I feel very singled out and while more than likely this is not true, but I can't help feel it.
With my job, as any...on certain days, there is a certain amount of slack in different areas from everyone who works there. Does this mean we are not completely doing our jobs...no, because the slack is not in that area at all. No one complains about customer service or lack of capability, they brag about it actually because we are so nice.
SO I feel I do my job great, my customers seem to think so too, but there are other issues that should be NONissues, but according to some seem to require a little sit down. I feel that I have had these sit downs too much lately and that only I have had these little talks. (It reminds me of watching office space and having the 3 bosses come up and say sooooooo riiiight those TPS reports.) I swear....well I won't do that but seriously, to make a person feel belittled for little stupid things that don't affect anyone is wrong. Not only is it wrong, it accomplishes the opposite of what the original goal was (the goal in mind I believe is to work harder), but instead the goal becomes to stop the little talks... (to pretend that you care about the TPS reports.) I'm not asking for a "Great job on being 10-15 minutes early today!" (which I have been a lot) No I don't need or even want that. I'm just asking that when I do walk in the door on the dot that you remember those early days and therefore I don't have to go into an office and talk about it.
Well anyways the main reason I'm upset is not really about the talks...I can handle the talks, it's more about the fact that I am exclusively being talked to about actions that are not exclusive to me. But what can a person do ? Next time I will stand up and shout "Well she did it first!" and point to whoever is closest...LOL
Hopefully no one reads this and takes it personally or I'll probably have to have another talk. Therefore the goal of this blog (just to vent about work) would lead to another little talk and all the more need to vent.
PS-if this blog is deleted in the near future you will know they found me (that or fear led me to believe they would)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I promise that I wrote this before I read Ricks blog...now I might delete it...oh well