Me and Jimmy John's go way back. During my last year of college me and my friends ordered from there almost every freaking day (no joke) we always had them deliver even though we could totally see them from our front door. So not only do I like the taste of JJ's it has sort of an emotional attachment to it too. Well that is no more. Now I have the accompaning feeling of being grossed out too ;o(
This is what I'm talking about folks this is my sandwich from Jimmy John's Yes I said JJ's now you must know that I absolutely love JJ's I ordered from there almost once a week. This is what I got the last time I ordered. This is a dirt sandwich. I didn't order dirt but it came free of charge. The worst part is if you notice there is only one half of a dirt sandwich left, yes those dark spots are clumps of dirt....gross.
When I called to complain the guy pretended for the first 5 minutes to not really understand what I was saying and then tried to offer me another sandwich...as if I could have eaten anything...I told him I was too full from the dirt I ate on the first half of the sandwich and just wanted my money back. OK so I'm not cool enough to come up with that, but I did say I just wanted my money. He sent a cookie and my money and I have not ordered from there since. I'm too afraid of what they would put on there next!
2 comments:
dang image won't upload, me+computers=nofun
Know that makes me sad...and gross out!
Post a Comment