Thursday, August 11, 2005

Yesterday was my day off and it was nice. I spent a lot of time with bub and cleaned and organized all his toys, which he thought was great because he discovered a lot of toys that he forgot he had! He played a lot with his cars and it was so cute. He lined them up, like in a parking lot, next to his door and put them in rainbow order. What a smarty! He is getting so big I can't believe it.
Me and Amy have gone walking everyday this week and yesterday did an hour! Soon I will be seeing some good effects! I see a little now, but other than my wedding ring being too loose I don't really see any changes in my clothes yet! Everytime I go walking I will meet Amy down stairs and 2 times I embarrassed myself by becuase once I was marching in place because I thought her car was coming down the road and then it wasn't her!! Then the other day I took a few minutes and thought she would already be there. So I called around the corner and was shouting hey what's up! and it wasn't her it was my neighbors across the hall and I see them regularly but not enough to do a shout out to them! I'm a dork. I just stood there and kept looking around and hoped Amy would pull up, she did just as they turned the corner and left. I was embarrased so I yelled again at her and said hi real loud so maybe they realized that I was waiting on someone. But they probably were out of earshot by then :o(
Tommorow JR is going to great America for the trip he planned with Jeremiah for the teens on this district! I hope it's better weather than today. But this means that Jerrick will have to be with Mary all day. Although they will be having fun he is going to see PeterPan and mybe swimming. I wish I could go too. It totally sucks to be a working mom some days.

No comments: