Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I forgot to tell you guys something gross! Jerrick was playing inocently in the tub when he poohed!!!! The way we found out was that he started hollering and was found gripping the edge of the tub wanting to get out but being too wet. In the water floated one whole log and one squished one that he apparently tried to clean up with his tooth brush as it was found admist the remnants with brown bristles.
The best part of this all however, is that I wasn't there!!! JR had to take care of it all. This is why when I tell this story I can laugh so hard ;o) After all it was me who got puked on when he was young.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! I sent you an e-card so check your email. Love you!

Mel said...

Don't worry we threw out a lot and what we kept was bleached through and through.