Monday, August 08, 2005

My new miracle deodo!

Last month when I visited with Jana I used her deodo and thought it was great! So the next time I went to the store I bought some. But I couldn't find the scent she had (I was at the big grocery store so there were literally like 50 choices). I didn't buy the sparkly kind because I have no desire to have shiny armpits. Sparkles won't make any stubby hairs look any cuter than before. So I settled on glacier mist, which I don't know what a glacier smells like but this was pretty fruity. It's caught me off guard more than once thinking I have put on perfume and sort of smelling around for it and realizing it was my AP's that smell so good.
Now the other day me and Amy went on a walk and I knew the stuff was good, but I just didn't know how good. After walking for about an hour in the hot sun I came in the house. I got undressed and came up to JR and astoundingly said "Smell my AP!" He alarmingly jerked his head away. But I said no really it smells good. I wouldn't give up until he did and he admitted that it did smell good, but told me never to do that again.
Now I am lucky to not be overly sweaty anyways, but I do go walking, so this will be my walking and workout deodo! I'm so excited. Secret platinum is awesome. We thought victoria's secret was good, but this is even better!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I use Dove, which I love. (Yes, that rhymed!) I used Teen Spirit far too long, until my later teen years. Isn't that sad?

Mel said...

I thought I saw you with that in college!!! just kidding hehe