Yesterday I did once a month cooking with Heather D! It was awesome...It was hard though. We worked from 10:00 in the morning until 8:00 at night without breaks! We had a lot of fun. But were SOOO ready to be done by the end...The hardest part was dealing with the kids while we were trying to cook...6 kids in all...Next time we will definitely invest in a babysitter beyond husband help. Heather cut up 2 bunches of celery...and only needed 2 stalks...I'm still looking for a recipe to use it all!! One of the funny things that happened was when Sarah (Heather's 3 year old) brought me in a picture..She help it up and I couldn't tell what it was so I said it was cute...she then proceeds to tell me it's a person and points to their pee and pooh...LOL crazy girl...10 minutes later she comes in with it cut out and lots of tape on it so that I could put it on my shirt...Awesome...hahaha
All in all the kids were pretty good, but still!!!
Now I have 14 meals in my freezer! I hope the recipes are good! We'll find out...and it only cost about $150! Having meals ready for the family is something I've always struggled with so hopefully this helps!
No comments:
Post a Comment