Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Hot mess and some antibiotics!

As I was getting Sammy ready to go get Jerrick , I decided to take him to the doctor. He was crying at his shoes. But, I decided  about 10 minutes before I had to leave. I was able to call the Dr. and very fortunate to get an appointment this afternoon. So I got Sammy ready as fast as I could, with him crying and trying to communicate with me in grunts. I got to Jerrick's school about 3 minutes to the bell and found a spot on the wrong side of the line. I ran to get Jerrick (since he wouldn't be looking on that side) and hurried back, so not to leave Sammy too long. I talked to a friend and got back in the car in a hurry to make it to the Dr. appointment. Usually I look out for the niephews and make sure their mom is there...today I didn't, I was distracted and rushed. Today was the day I needed to, she was 5 minutes late. Luckily the kids did what they were supposed to in that situation. Totally stinks..I hope they weren't too worried. 
On top of this I got in the car and LUCKILY looked at myself before I went into the Dr's office. Once I did look I found that I had a boatload few issues. My zipper was down, while shirt was not so therefore, you could totally see it!  Collar was flipped up on my pleather coat...making it extra spiffy awesome. Hair needed brushed and was sticking up in the back. My lunch was not only in my teeth, but on my face as well. My Crocs ribbon, had come untied. And I had bleach spots on me from cleaning the kitchen...If that's not a hot mess, I don't know what is. I couldn't help but laugh at myself!
Dr. confirmed that Sammy had all sorts of infection coming out of him and gave him antibiotics...he started acting better already! Hurray! 

No comments: