Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yesterday.

Well yesterday I almost joined classes to become a medical assistant. My friend is doing it and talked to me about it and it sounded interestingly. She has been interested in this field for a while now though. I thought it might be something that I would like to do. I'm glad I sat in on a class though. I would have regretted not trying it out. It was a good program and at the end of 10 months I would be completely employable if not already employed. But it came down to the fact that I first of all have no background in medicine (other than the fact that I've been taking it for 15 years) I mean not even anatomy, and in the end do I really want to work in the atmosphere that I see at most Dr's offices....NO. Having to deal with sick people (aka unhappy people for the most part) I mean I'm just not THAT perky, and the fact that most offices consist of all women...no thanks. Sorry I hate to say that about my fellow women but truth is a lot of women are not that sweet (aka. back stabbing B's). I wish it weren't true and I'm sure in a lot of areas it is not, but my experience unfortunately tells me different. So I'll stick with the nice girls that I have found at the bank.
I'm still sick from my trip, but yesterday I also went to the Dr. He gave em some antibiotics and drew some blood for some test. I talked to him about getting a insulin pump (you know the one I've been trying to get for about 8 years) and he sounded positive about it!! This is good because I have been having trouble controlling my sugars for a couple of weeks so I really need it. I joined a gym and everything so you'd think they would get better not worse. So pray that I can get this insulin pump thingy. It would really help.

No comments: