hehe most people don't brag about things like that. I mean Cleveland rocks but have you ever heard good things about Dayton, but I am going to see my family so it makes this trip very exciting. I can't wait to see my nephews and neice, and maybe my sister too (JJ). I have problems though. I am sick, as of Wednesday, tonight I stayed up most of the night being sick and today on an attempt to get back to work Friday at lunch, my car died. JR fixed the car, but now I have to go to work in about 2.5 hours and I really just want to go to sleep and feel better. I know they need me at work, but I feel like crap.As of right now I still don't know what I'm going to do, but it may delay my leaving until monday instead of Sunday afternoon. I hope not.
I have a whole week of vacation and I don't want to spend the first half in bed. Even though I would really like to be in bed right now. But that isn't goign to happen.
Well anyways I am really excited about my trip especially now that I have my license and all. HOORAY only after 6 trips to the DMV which should really be called HOE (hell on earth). My picture is ettrocious, but others say it's not that bad. I think I'm just not used to me looking they way I do right now. I guess I'll have to get used to it.
2 comments:
Hope you feel better, and that you have a good time in oHIo. Okay, that was dumb. haha. Enjoy your trip!
Thanks for calling me on your drive to Ohio. I love you. Have a good vacation.
Post a Comment