So we have been doing a lot of fun things at work lately. We have been raising money for sistic fibrosous foundation and whoever get's the most per day get's to take a swing at the pumpkin pinata! I have taken the first swing. It was a good one and I am getting the 3rd. I think the 3rd will be the one to break it so I made sure I got it today! I keep telling people multiple sclerosis, which for some reason seems easier for me to say. Either way I am raising money for a good cause! LOL whichever one it happens to be.
Also We are dressing up for halloween and I figured out what I want to be today. It will incorporate the dress I wore for Jennay's wedding, (who the heck thought I could wear that again!) but other than that I cna't say anything, because it's a BIG secret. But I think I may have a chance at winning the prize, well if everyone else sucks...jj I might, but I've heard the other banks really get into it, so we will see.
I tried to get my license again yesterday and got all the way to the driving test and the car I was in wasn't good enough. Next Wednesday is it. If I don't get it then, I don't know what I will do!
This week is revival at church and it's really got me thinking about God and stuff. and Sunday we are going to the pumkin farm! Hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment