Friday, July 18, 2008

Laughter is infectious

This last couple days Sammy has been laughing really hard. It's so cute and makes me laugh of course.
The other day I was trying desperately to get him to take his bottle so I could get some things done. He just kept smiling at me under his bottle and dribbling it all down his chin. That made me laugh and then he laughed...This went on for about 10 minutes. hehehe so cute.
He has also started reaching for things now.

Last week we went to my sister's pool and Jerrick got a sunburn because dork butt mom forgot to reapply sunblock (the day went by really fast). Well Monday he started peeling and I told him to let me peel off some with a poof in the bathtub. He got really frightened and cried "NO". I told him not to worry that new skin was under it. He was still inexplicably afraid so I asked him what are you afraid of, it won't hurt. With sorrowful tears in his eyes he said, "I don't want to be a baby all over again." I couldn't help but giggle. I explained the new skin would be just like the old skin, just lighter, and all tears went away.
Another thing that I think is cute, but you might not is that when Jerrick uses the past tense such as "learned" or "heard" he adds did on the end of the word. Like I Learndid that already, or I heardid that yesterday. Ok so maybe only a mom would think that was cute, but I do

No comments: