So I took an IQ test. It was just a fun online one from tickle.com I think. Anyways it says I'm a visionary philosopher. I laughed. It also said I had an IQ score of 137. When I googled IQ standards I laughed again, because 130+ is extremely high. I feel like Peggy Hill and getting some sort of paid for degree to get a doctorate. I mean the page literally says like phd certified. LOL. I love king of the hill. " I am freaking PEGGY hill!" I mean according to the internet is everyone a genius. Now by no means do I think i'm dumb. I can figure out 5 star Sodoku for goodness sake. But I am one of the most forgetful people you will every meet.
So I have decided that I need to get one of those test that tells me what I would be good at. Oh and I don't mean an internet test. What sort of a job do you give a visionary philosopher anyways!
Bank teller??
1 comment:
Dangit! I took that test and only got like a 62. I felt like crying. I got bored and just started clicking answers, though. That MAY have something to do with it.
Oh! And I love Sodoku, too. I wish I had more time for it.
Post a Comment